Hold On to Your Hats

| comments


A very powerful front is now moving through the region and the associated low is stronger than forecast. Winds have gusted to 60-70 mph on the coast and 40-50 mph gusts in the interior are probable. My god....debris is flying off the new building next to me and precipitation is very intense. Just pounding against my window. The lights are flickering and my uninteruptable power supply is clicking on....I better finish this before I lose it....

Here is the latest satellite picture..you can see the strong front making landfall. And the curl of clouds into the low center is clear.


And here is the Camano Island radar...you can see the intense precipitation.
And the weather is going to get even more fun later this week....
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. The Weather - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger