My Weather DVD

| comments


You have the book...now you can get the Northwest weather DVD! I am a strong supporter of Public TV and when they asked me to tape an introduction to Northwest Weather as a pledge gift, I was happy to do it. This hour-long presentation is a general introduction to Northwest weather and includes many of the graphics from the book. This was not easy for me...they even had me put on make-up. KCTS is asking for a donation of $50 to send it to you. Anyway, the funds go to a good cause, and if you are interested just click on the picture to the right or go to

https://secure.publicbroadcasting.net/kcts9/KCTSWeatherWisdom/form.pledgemain
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. The Weather - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger